1. What are your educational credentials? Graduated HS in 1998, received my BA in Psychology in 2013
2. What is your work history? I have worked for Walmart, Herald Leader, In Home Day Care & Stay at home MOM. Scarlett has been with My Family Eyecare since May 2019
3. What do you like about working in optometry, and for this practice specifically? I love helping people being able to see and be able to help them use all their benefits possible. I love this practice because we are a family. We are always here for each other no matter what.
4. Do you have a hobby or any community interests? I love to read. Good mystery/romance. I love spending time with my two kiddos and husband. We love going to festivals and just anything fun. We go to Branson at least once a year. We also love to bowl.
5. Where are you from originally, and where do you live now? I am from North Carolina and boy do I miss the beach. I was born on the Marine Military Base. Neat fact about me: one of my best friends was born in the same hospital and the same day.